Always Reacting to the Latest Emergency?
If so, you are most likely operating your business in “fire-fighting” mode. This can be overwhelming and exhausting and directly impacts your productivity, growth, and profitability.
Here are some common problems that are a result of not having proper workflow systems in place:
- Frequent emergencies and interruptions are pulling you away from more important tasks.
- Frequent mistakes and/or breakdowns in communication are causing things to slip through the cracks; impacting employee productivity
- It’s difficult to find important information quickly (i.e., email, files, paperwork and contact information)
- Poor planning is causing you to miss deadlines frequently
- The same things keep showing up on your to-do list and aren’t getting done
Business owners can easily become overwhelmed without good productivity habits — especially solopreneurs who are doing it all: marketing, sales, business development, billing, and bookkeeping… not to mention the work involved in the actual service they provide to customers. Contact me for the solution!